Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoo Trip

This is the African Lion

Fact: Lions are awesome predators but they only kill once in 5 or 6 attempts. 

On May 17, 2012 we took a trip to Potawatomi zoo in South Bend , IN. Before we went to the zoo we had to think of an animal and create a habitat for that animal. At first, I wanted to pick the butterflies, but after I got to the zoo the butterfly exhibit was closed. So, I picked the African lions. We were supposed to take lots of pictures of the animal we chose so I did that. I liked a lot of the animals there but we only had to choose one animal. I went back to the class and created my lion habitat. I took many pictures and many of them came out beautiful. Below are some of the pictures as well as a link to the zoo if you decide to go… http://potawatomizoo.org/











No comments:

Post a Comment