Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Themes of Geography

In class, we talked about the five themes of geography. The five themes of geography are: Location, place, human-environment interaction, movement, and region. We were to create a project of our own and describe the five themes of that location we chose to do. I picked Istanbul, Turkey. I wanted to talk about it because I been there. I was happy to put this project together. I would love to show my students the project  created as an example for them. The students would love to put something together like this. It does not have to be a place you've visited, it can be a place you want to find out more information about or want to visit sometime in the future.


Photo Credit: google.com
for more information about visiting Turkey, go to www.goturkey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment